Louise Gagnon writes…
Whether it’s for a good cup of Java, a spare tube or an impromptu bike repair, Dave and his wife await you in their new and very welcoming cafe, located close to Box Hill and Polesden Lacy, at West Humble’s historical Grade II listed former station.
- An ideal alternative to the Polesden Lacy coffee stop
- Helmets, shorts, waterproofs, spare parts such as chains, cables, inner tubes, tyres and more
- Their open fire, known to have thawed out frozen cyclists, will be kept burning through the winter Or drop in for a refreshing ice cream on a hot summer afternoon!
- Sandwiches and tea cakes are on offer as well as home made cakes, flap jacks, cookies, fruit and crisps
- If you plan on dropping in with a group of more than 6, please call in advance. Group bookings for lunch during the week are always welcome.
Pilgrim Cycles Ltd
The Old Booking Hall
Box Hill & Westhumble Station
Surrey RH5 6BT
Tel 01306 886958
Pilgrims is located where the blue dot is.