This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark Waters 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mark Waters
    Participant

BBC Surrey are looking to chat briefly with anyone who has had an accident on a Surrey cycle lane or cycle path. This is all to do with the following link: https://twitter.com/SurreyRoadCops/status/965348893096665090.

You would be on the radio early on Monday morning telling the world of the event.

Please contact me – contact details on the Committee page of this website – soon as, so I can put you in touch with the journalist. Very many thanks. Mark

Mark Waters
    Participant

I’ve just heard from BBC Surrey that they postponed this item owing to an important breaking story; oh… and the weather!

There’s still time therefore to get in touch if anything springs to mind. By all means contact me rather than the journalist.

I’m sure this all sounds very tedious but anything that we can do to improve cycling facilities in any way we can – eg by broadcasting examples of crap facilities – can only be a good thing and help the cause.

Many thanks

Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.